Friday, October 7, 2022

Re-elect Jean Trujillo for Hillsborough Board of Education

I am running for re-election to the Hillsborough Board of Education. I ask for your vote and would you please share this post with your Hillsborough & Millstone friends and neighbors?

I chose not to participate in the Hillsborough Education Association's (HEA) endorsement process because I believe the perception is that I will somehow be more favorable to the HEA's position on an issue.

Also, I am not using lawn signs because what do they tell you about me except my name? To share my ideas, I've answered several questionnaires and they are linked on my Facebook page and below for your reference:



Arts Ed NJ (available after October 18th)

Thank you for your support and your vote.
Jean Trujillo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Thank you.