Wednesday, August 31, 2022

A month of weekday blogging

Today is the last day of August and I've been blogging about school board stuff every weekday this month. Bottom line: after the first 2 weeks or so, it was difficult to think of topics to write about. So, going into September (yay! that's tomorrow), I am going to take a blogging break and work on my responses to the various questionnaires that hit my email box.

Let me leave you with a summary of the board's main responsibilities: policy, planning, appraisal and communication, plus negotiations with the collective bargaining units, as well as, in my opinion, the board's absolute most important role which is hiring and evaluating the superintendent.

Best wishes for an awesome 2022-2023 school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Thank you.