Monday, August 1, 2022

Please re-elect Jean Trujillo to the Hillsborough Board of Education

I filed to run for a third term on the Hillsborough Township Board of Education. I have decided again, as I decided when I ran for BOE in 2019 and 2016, that I will not use lawn signs. What do lawn signs really tell you about a candidate except their name? Instead, I invite you to learn about me as a school board candidate through this blog and my Facebook page. I educate myself on the issues and do my homework. I ask for your vote on November 8, 2022 so that I may continue to advocate for Hillsborough's children.

Please consider signing up for my email mailing list to stay updated with my campaign information.

P.S. Also, argh! I just discovered the links to my "Letters to the Editor" from 2016 are all broken. That will teach me to post links vs. posting the original letter itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog comments are moderated. Thank you.